Translate

Monday, February 22, 2021

Grab Today

Hi All - It's Vicki here today, and it's time again for my CAS-ual Fridays post.  Michele has told us that CAS cards are not a requirement for this company - [even with the name], so today, I took her at her word 😀

 
I went crazy with layers!  I haven't made such a layered card in [it seems like] years!  [I was inspired by Ginny Nemchak from Polly's Paper Studio, and I was in the mood for a more elaborate card]  While I used all kinds of [dusty :)] supplies in my stash, I did make the focal image the Coffee Cup Die from CFS, along with a sentiment from Hot Coffee stamp set.
 
This is going to make a fabulous birthday card for my coffee drinking friends!
 

 

Remember, if you use my code, you can save 15% off your purchase from CAS-ual Fridays.


Thanks for stopping by~


No comments: