Translate

Thursday, January 7, 2021

HOORAY - Slimline Wedding or Engagement card


Hello, it’s Michelle here today with a slimline card I made using some of the new release products.
I think you could use this for an Engagement or Wedding card.
This is gorgeous and sparkly in real life but you will just have to believe me as I found photographing it a nightmare! 



I started by die cutting a card panel using the stitched die from the Pinked Slimline Dies.  Next I used the Bubbly stencil with some shimmer paste.


I stamped two of the champagne flutes from the Pop Fizz Clink stamp set and heat embossed them with WOW Gold EP.  I die cut the glasses using the coordinating die from 



Next I die cut the Hooray from the pinked slimline dies using some gold mirror card stock and adhered that directly onto the stenciled panel with liquid glue.


I tied a bow with some gold twine around the stem of one of the glasses and adhered them with some foam tape.  I added the panel to a side folding slim line card base with foam tape.




Thanks for visiting today and don't forget you can use my special discount code below in the shop for a 15% discount.
















No comments: