Translate

Saturday, January 9, 2021

Thanks so Much

Happy Saturday everyone!! Nora from A Creative Touch on the blog with an easy thank you card. 


I am going to start by apologizing for the photos on this post. I moved my craft room to upstairs and do not have everything up properly to photograph my creations!!!

I started off this card by partially stenciling the new Bubbly Stencil with three different colors of chalk ink down the front of the card. I think this is going to be my new favorite as it can be used for so many fun occasions!!


Next I used the Pinked Slimline Dies to die cut three banners out of some ink blended paper I created months ago and was lying around my craft room, as well as some gold stars. 


I wrapped a piece of orange twine around the stenciled card front and adhered the three banners as shown.


I then stamped a sentiment from EveryDay Dragonflies onto a white card strip in charcoal ink and used foam adhesive to adhere it over the banners. 


My last step was to adhere the three stars onto the cardfront.


I am loving how this card came out and could use this same design with different sentiments to create some really easy cards!!!

Want to go on a shopping spree? Use my code NORASENTME to get 15% off your total order from the CAS-ual Fridays Store!!!


Thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a FABULOUS day!!!












No comments: