Translate

Monday, December 3, 2018

Interactive Coffee Cup Gift Card for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!! =)

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!
Larissa here with a FUN Interactive Card for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!! CAS-ual Fridays Stamps is one of the AMAZING Sponsors, so I hope you'll join in the FUN for several chances to WIN!! 
I started with the background, using Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass!! Then I Stamped and Embossed the Snowflakes from the NEW Dashing Stamp Set in White Embossing Powder!! I added some Tonic Studios Blizzard Glitter Nuvo Drops for the Center of the Snowflakes!! Then I Die Cut the Coffee Cup Fri-Die from some Plaid Patterned Paper!!  

For the Sentiment that pulls out from the Interactive Slider Tab I Stamped and Embossed the Peace, Love & Coffee Sentiments!! One I Stamped in Black Onyx and Embossed with Snow WoW Glitter Embossing Powder and the other I Embossed with Red Glitter Embossing Powder!! For the Coffee Cup I Stamped and Embossed the Raccoon from the Bushy Tailed Stamp Set and Fussy Cut just the Head!! I used Copic Markers to Color it in and added some White Gel Pen Details along with some Tonic Studios Black Nuvo Drops for the Eyes and Nose!! I also colored the Coffee with Copic Markers and added Tonic Studios Morning Dew Nuvo Drops to make it look like Coffee!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!  

If you just can't wait to go shopping, please visit the Store RIGHT NOW, PLUS there's several Sets that are RETIRING and some Holiday Sets that are on SALE too!! So you can stock up on some of those Products that you might have had on your WISH LIST before they're GONE for Good and at a SALE Price!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME, to save 15% off on all of the goodies in the CFS Shop!!

Larissa Heskett  

Image may contain: text

   


11 comments:

Jean said...

What a fun card! Thank you for the inspiration! And thank you for sponsoring!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great cards and I love the pattern paper you used.

Billie A said...

Awesome gift card idea. Love the mug and image. so much fun. So creative.

Esther Asbury said...

Super cute and fun! Love the little racoon!

~amy~ said...

awwwwww...love the added raccoon face Larissa!

cghundley said...

So fun and love
the Raccoon.
Carla from Utah

~amy~ said...

This is soooo adorable!
I'm going to feature it in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB page!

Hetty said...

Oh wow, what a great interactive card and the cup with the raccon is wonderful.

Laura S. said...

Whoa, i was not expecting the surprise element, love this, so much fun!

Fikreta said...

this is awesome!
love it!

Karen Letchworth said...

Such a fun card, and super creative. Thanks for the inspiration Larissa.
Blessings to you!