Translate

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Merry Coffee-mas!!

Hi everybody!! December is suddenly upon us and there is a flurry of activity in my house. My son has just gone off on school camp and I've got my first sunburn of Summer as I try to keep up with all the weeds. I'm still making Christmas cards and trying to get them in the mail and haven't even started any shopping yet, so its all go, go, go!!




At the moment the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop 2018 is in full swing and as CAS-ual Fridays Stamps are considered a 'Super Sponsor', I thought I would mix a little coffee with my Christmas projects for you today:



These were so much fun to make and would be perfect to attach to a present for a coffee-loving friend!!

I used the Coffee Cup Fri-dies and To-Go Cup Fri-dies for the tag bases and combined the Snowy SayingsMistletoe and Holly and Peace Love and Coffee for the decorations. Pop over to my blog post HERE to find out how I put it all together!!






I also wanted to let you know that the Retiring Sets are now all 50% off while stocks last, so grab them while you can!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you back here again later this month with some more Christmas inspiration!!

Take care
Shona


4 comments:

Jean said...

This is just so cute!

Karen Letchworth said...

Thanks for sponsoring this awesome event, and for sharing your creativity with us.

cghundley said...

Cute cards and
lovely papers!
Carla from Utah

~amy~ said...

So fun Shona! I'm going to feature this in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB page.