Translate

Friday, November 30, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays and the Fall/Winter Coffee Hop

Hi all, it's Vicki here today. It's Day 1 of the Fall/Winter Coffee Lover's Hop, and CAS-ual Fridays is one of the many sponsors!Yay!

I started with the Scallop Tag Fri-Die for the base of my tag. I then used the "new" image from Short & Sweet Collection and added on the cute little Fri Die coffee cups.  





So, I liked these so much, I am going to make about 20 more, and give them to my customers!  I'm thinking these are perfect.  

You can save 15% off any CFS purchase by using my code!
 
Off to check out the [many] linkies in the hop!  Are you joining in?




6 comments:

Jean said...

WHat a gorgeous tag! Wonderful colors and details! Love this stamp!

Becca Yahrling said...

These are so pretty! I love using blue for winter cards.
Thanks to CAS-ual Fridays for being a sponsor of the hop.

Lagene said...

Great designs for coffee lovers! Awesome projects and cool stamps! WOW 20!

Sue D said...

Very cute tags with the tree and the coffee cups. thanks for being a sponsor.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a sweet tag!

cghundley said...

So fun and I
love the scalloped
edge on the tags.
Carla from Utah