Translate

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Thank You For Your Generosi-tea!


Jeanne here today sharing a tea inspired thank you card! I'm not much of a coffee lover - don't get me wrong.. I adore the smell of it, but I've never craved the flavor. My "go to" is tea. In the summer I'll be dumping it over ice with some sugar and lemon and ahhhh... perfection!
I inked up the little teacup from Serendipi-tea to create a background. Using a stamping tool it's easy to repeat stamp the images and keep everything lined up perfectly.
To add color I inked up the solid floral images from the Peaceful Garden and Peace & Comfort stamp sets. The different irregular circles in bright colors adds a sense of whimsy to the design.
The stamp set has several sentiments to choose from. I send more thank you cards than anything else so this one was perfect. The sentiment is stamped on blue card stock to add even more color! 
I hope you find some time to make today!

Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Peace & Comfort
Peace & Comfort

CAS
Peacefu Garden
Peaceful Garden

CAS
Serendipi-tea
Serendipi-tea

CAS

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Jeanne, this is so much FUN!

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

Love the card. It's so fun and colorful!