Translate

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Hugs and Happy Thoughts!


Welcome back!  I've been playing with alcohol inks and alcohol lift ink again!  In case you missed it, I used the same technique for this post here!  This time I added a little shine here and there with some foil like I did in this post here!


I used the Full On Floral again with some lift ink and I thought this background was perfect for these beautiful Everyday Dragonflies!


I stamped the dragonflies with Catherine Pooler Mardi Gras and All That Jazz inks and then colored them in with some glittery gel pens.


To me it feels like the dragonflies are flying over water... I love it!  That's me for today!  And in case you see anything you must have, I have this for you:




Thank you so much for stopping!  I hope you'll come again soon!






No comments: