Translate

Friday, February 26, 2021

Pinspiration Card and Using Your Dies in Unique Ways

Hello crafty friends!! Nora here from A Creative Touch with a card that I created using Pinterest as my inspiration. I used this pattern for my flowers and this pattern for my colors. 


I started off by adhering a 4" by 5 1/4" rectangle onto an A2, top folding red card base. Next I used my Pinked Slimline Die to die cut scraps of red pattern paper that were in my stash. 


I used the small pinked circle as the flower base and the small circle for the middle of the flowers and the flower petals. The smallest circle was a punch that I had in my stash.


I adhered the circles on top of each other, on each flower, using foam adhesive. The stems were just green strips of cardstock and I used the small circle die to create the leaves. I have been trying to look at my dies and use them in unique ways.


I then adhered these leaves on the each of the flower stems.


The sentiment is from the stamp set Mon Ami. I stamped it on a scrap of paper using Catherine Pooler Midnight Ink.


I love how this card came out and this design can be used for any occasion.

That is all from me today. If you feel like shopping, use my code NORASENTME in the CAS-Friday Shop.


Be sure to stop by this week to see some other amazing inspiration by the Design Team.

Have a FABULOUS day!!!










No comments: