Translate

Monday, January 11, 2021

Two Foiled Backgrounds From One Foil Sheet!


Welcome back!  Lisa here and I've got some Deco Foil fun today using the new Bubbly Stencil and Rainbow Deco Foil!


I started by applying some Deco Foil Transfer Gel through the bubbly Stencil onto a white cardstock panel.  Once it was dry, I laid a sheet of rainbow foil over the top and ran it through my Minc.  I love that when you use foil on a background like this you are left with a cool negative space.  I always save them because all you need is some Toner Sheets and you can lay the negative space sheet over it and run it through the Minc and it's a whole different look!


Here are my two panes I was left with.  I layered the original onto a white base and the negative panel onto a black base.


I cut the circles from the Pinked Slimline Dies from white glitter paper and layered them over the front of the lighter base to serve as the background for my sentiment.  I cut that using the Celebrate word die from the Hooray Fri-Dies once from foil cardstock and twice more from white cardstock and stacked them together and added them over the glitter circles.  Finally I added a sentiment from the Sassy Celebration Stamp Set on a strip at the bottom of the card.


I used the same basic layout for my black base but using black glossy cardstock for the circles and that cute sentiment from Whole Shebang.  A few sequins finished them up.

Thanks so much for stopping!  Hope you enjoyed it and you'll come again soon.  Should you see anything you need to have in the shop I have this for you:


Come again soon for more CAS-ual Fridays inspiration!







No comments: