Translate

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Thinking of You!!

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

Larissa here today to share a Thinking of You Card!! I've got a few friends who are battling Cancer and I like to send Cards just to let them know I'm thinking of them!! Especillay during these unusual times when no visitors are allowed in the treatment centers or around those with already compromised immune systems!! I LOVE that CAS-ual Fridays Stamps has these AMAZING Products to help create Cards!! Here's what I've create for today!
I Started by Stamping and Embossing the Word Ribbon onto some Distress Watercolor Paper and the Pretty Posies Flower!! I used Distress Oxide Ink in Worn Lipstick to Ink over the entire Ribbon and then add some Water Splatters for some Texture!! I used Copic Markers to Color the Pretty Posie in RV00, RV04 & RV09!! I Die Cut the Pretty Posie out using the coordinating Posies Fr-Dies Then I added a Flower Die Cut from the   Die Set and added a Sparkling Clear Sequin and a Pearl in the center!! I Die Cut the Word Ribbon Image out using the Ruffled Ribbon Die and I wanted to the Word Ribbon to POP up off the Card Panel so I layered 5 Cardstock Ruffled Ribbon Die Cuts from some Pink Cardstock and glued them all together!! 

For the Background I Inked with Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide Ink and then I added some Water splatters and some Distress Black Soot Paint Splatters!! I also wanted to add some Hickory Smoke Splatters so I used the Splatter Images from the Bomb Diggity Stamp Set!! I like the way that they ground the Ribbon!! A few more Pearls were added around the Ribbon and then I added a Stamped and Embossed a Sentiment on the inside of the Card and wrote my personal message and my Card was done!! I hope you'll remember to keep those going through medical challenges on your list of HAPPY MAIL recipients as I KNOW first hand those are some of the most meaningful Cards to receive!! 

For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEW, Old and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!! SAVE 20% on ALL In Stock Christmas and Hanukkah Sets + use my Code and that's 35% off!! 
WHOOP WHOOP!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

Larissa 💗

Word RibbonRuffled Ribbon Fri-DiesPretty PosiesPosies Fri-DiesBomb Diggity

No comments: