Translate

Monday, September 12, 2022

Spooky Boo

Hi All, Vicki here from All I Do Is Stamp.  I don't usually do Halloween cards - personally, I dislike the "holiday", but, that said, the fun set Spooky  was rather screaming at me, so I listened. 😀

I do think this spider is cute!  I started with using the Bubbly Stencil for a fun stenciled background.  On a separate cut panel, I stamped Mr. Spidy along with the smaller web from the Spooky Stamp Set.

While I did intend to stamp the BOO directly on the bottom of the front, it wouldn't fit. So, I grabbed some vellum, and stamped and embossed the sentiment. Lastly, I hand drew on the wavy framing.

He just makes me smile!

Do you send out Halloween cards?  I'll probably mail this to my nephew and his family - they are avid H Day fans!

On a sad side note, I'm not sure if you saw the notice, but after 10 years, Michele has decided to close down CAS-ual Fridays. Everything must go and it will be limited to supplies on hand, there will be no restocks on the products.  You can still use my code VICKISENTME to save an additional 15% off your purchase. I'm sure there will be some very low prices as she sells out her remaining stock.  It will be worth it to check it out HERE. I have been designing for CFS from March 2016!  It's been a great ride and I am really sad to see the end of another great company.


Thanks for stopping by~
ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support! 
 
 


No comments: