Translate

Friday, September 2, 2022

Anytime You're Sad - Coffee


Welcome back!  I'm sharing some caffeinated inspiration for you today.  I've used some of my favorite things from the shop for this one.


I created the background using the Chunky Chevron stencil with my Gel Press.  I die cut the cup using the Coffee Cup Die from white cardstock.  I stamped part of the sentiment from the Cup Refills stamp set.  I stamped the flower from the Flower Duo set onto the corner of the cup, colored the coffee piece and popped it up onto the background.  Finally some Jumping Jacks cut from glitter paper as "steam".


You may have seen yesterday's announcement that Michele is going to be closing up shop.  There is a huge liquidation sale going on and everything is 40% off.  Many of my faves have already sold out so if you'd like to get some great deals on some great stamps, dies and stencils, hurry over to the shop to get some of your faves before they are gone.

Thanks for stopping!  Come again soon.





No comments: