Translate

Thursday, September 1, 2022

Huge Announcement

Hello my wonderful crafty fans, friends and inky family.

In October of 2012, I started CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. It was a little bit scary…ok, it was a lot scary, but mostly exciting! Getting to turn the fun stuff happening in my head into products that came to life in the hands of my talented design team, and then delighted paper crafters worldwide is something I will always hold dear in my heart.  As we approach the 10-year anniversary of CFS, I have been reflecting on all the changes the Papercraft industry has encountered in the past decade. I have come to realize that my heart just isn’t in it anymore. I still have fun stuff happening in my head but, as a sole operator, I no longer have the desire to run a company. So, with a great deal of sadness, I have decided it’s time to close CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.

Today is the official start of the going out of business liquidation sale. Everything must go and it will be limited to supplies on hand, there will be no restocks. The goal is to be completely closed by year end.

This is a difficult time and there have been many tears.  I could really use your help in spreading the word about the store closing sale. Please share the news in any social media groups you belong to. It’s my sincere hope that CAS-ual Fridays will live on in craft rooms across the globe and that you will continue to enjoy creating with the fun stuff that happened in my head.

I really and truly appreciate all of your support this past decade.

Big huge hugs,

Michele





No comments: