Translate

Friday, September 16, 2022

Fall Wedding Card


Welcome back!  I needed a wedding card and it will be Fall in rural New York so I decided an autumn feeling background would be perfect.  The leaves will just be starting to turn and the wedding is in a location that is nestled in a very woodsy setting.


I decided to make a 5x7 card.  I used the Falling Leaves stencil by taping off the edges and then moving the stencil around on the panel and applied varying fall colors.  Finally I topped it off with some gold texture paste.


I added a topper with the Happily Ever After sentiment from the Ever After stamp set embossed on it.  I added some fabric, paper and a hand crocheted flower along with some embellishments and twine.  I think this one is just right!

Check out the shop to see what you can get at 40% off before it's all gone!  Thanks for stopping!  Hope you enjoyed it!





No comments: