Translate

Monday, September 26, 2022

Coffee Because...

Hi all, it's Vicki here today from All I Do Is Stamp.

I'm down to my last few posts for CAS-ual Fridays -- I'm sure you have heard that Michele is closing down the store. 😞 You'll definitely want to check out her closing-down pricing -- cheap, cheap, cheap!


My card for today was made last month.  [I'm on vacation so I needed to have the plate clear to go and enjoy]. Therefore, the items I used might have already been sold out.  If so, I apologize.

I used the Coffee Cup dies with some designer paper for pop, along with the Flower Duo [with matching dies] for some fun floral images.

Once I had the layout stamped and adhered, I added the sentiment from Coffee Talks stamp set. I laugh every time I read this one! 

That's it for me today.  Don't forget, my code gives you an additional 15% off the sales price too!




Thanks for stopping by~



No comments: