Translate

Monday, September 20, 2021

Just a Little Something to make you Smile!!

Hello Crafty Friends!! 
 Today I'm showcasing the NEW Falling Leaves Stencil!! SWOON!! I'm a LOVER of FALL, it's my FAVORITE Season!! So every year I look forward to designing with ALL of the Fall Products!! This is NEW Stencil has SO MANY possibilities!! 
Here's a Look at the NEW Falling Leaves Stencil!! 

Here's the Project I've made for today!! 
LOVE the Colors of Fall, they make me SO HAPPY!! I Started with a Piece of Black Text Patterned Paper for my Card Panel!! Then I Sprayed the back side of the Stencil with Therm O Web Pixie Spray!! I Placed it over my Card Panel and Inked the Stencil Design using Wilted VioletFossilized Amber, Rusty Hinge and Peeled Paint Distress Oxide Inks using my Blending Brushes!! Then I removed the Stencil and Some WoW Embossing Powder in Pearl Gold Glitter Embossing Powder!! i placed it over the Leaves LIGHTLY using a light hand and I OVE how it turned out!!

I added some Water Splatters to activate some of and let that Dry!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment "Just a Litte Something to make you" Ink and WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! 
LOVE how it turned out and how FUN it is to mix and match Stamped, Die Cut and Stenciled Elements to create and SPECIAL Card to send this Fall!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today 
I hope I've INSPIRED You!!??  
Don't forget to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog for even MORE AMAZING Inspiration!! 

Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  💗






No comments: