Translate

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

It's the Most

Hi All, it's Vicki here today from All I Do Is Stamp.  Today I fully utilized the fun Pinked Slimline Dies.  This set has many layers, and miscellaneous shapes to add to your slimline cards.

It's getting close to that time of year where I send out lots of cards.  I need to get my stockpile built up!

So today, you get to see a Christmas card that was inspired from this photo from [my friend] Pinterest.

 

There are a lot of layers on this fun card, but it still is flat for easy [and normal cost] mailing.  I love that!

I used the Funky Flakes Dies for the snowflakes [2 layers each for dimensions], and used a sentiment from Snowy Sayings.

That's it for me today.  How are your holiday cards coming along?  Are you ahead of the game? ;)

I did use affiliated links in this post.  You can also save 15% off your purchase by using my code below.



Thanks for stopping by~


No comments: