Translate

Sunday, August 8, 2021

You Got Rescued


Welcome back!  I can't believe it's August already!  This month I'm going to be sharing cards using the Pawesome Stencil and Nate and Friday Stamp Set!

For this one, I started by using some black gloss embossing paste and the heart with the paw in the center and applied it to a scrap piece of card stock.  Then I added some Black Glitter Embossing Powder and heated it.  Finally I fussy cut around the heart and set it aside.


Next I grabbed a base panel and used the stencil again with some Distress Oxide Inks in Yellow, Pink and Orange, blending each over the ones next to them just a bit.  Then I wiped off the stencil and applied some clear embossing past through the same stencil to give it some shine and dimension.  I set it aside to dry and stamped the sentiment onto black paper with Versamark and heat embossed it in white.  Finally I cut the sentiment into a strip. 


I matted the panel onto black and then white with a 1/16" border and added a white border to the sentiment strip.  Finally, I popped the black outlined heart over the center of the rainbow paw heart and popped the sentiment up below it.  A few sequins and done!

That's me for today!  These two pet themed products are perfect together!  I'll be back again with more of these two!  Next time we'll be playing with foil!








No comments: