Translate

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

You’ve Survived…..

Hello Crafty Friends!! 

Larissa here today to share a FUN Encouragement Card using a combination of both Old and New Products!! 
I’m using the NEW Stars and Strips Stencil along with the Doing Great Stamp Set!! Let’s get started!! 
I started by spraying the back side of the NEW Stars and Strips Stencil with Therm O Web Pixie Spray and then placed it over the Doodlebug Design Gingham Patterned Paper and pressed it firmly into place!! Then I took some of the Gina K Designs Glitz Glitter Gel in White and applied it over the Stars using a Stencil Pal!! Then I removed the Stencil and let the Glitz Glitter Gel Dry completely!! 
Next I added some Distress Salvaged Patina Paint Splatters to  the Card Panel and set the Panel aside to Dry!! For the Sentiment I Stamped the Doing Great Stamp Set onto a Die Cut Circle cut from some White Cardstock!! I stamped with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossed with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! I applied some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink behind the sentiment to help make it POP and added some Water Splatters for some texture!! Then I added some Tiny Hearts Die Cut from the Hearts A2 Panel Die from some Deco Foil Toner Sheets that were Foiled with Gina K Designs Radiant Red Fancy Foil!! SWOON!! I LOVE the POP of Sparkle and Shine they add to the Card!! 
I adhered the Die Cut Circle Sentiment onto the Card Panel with Foam Tape and then added it to a White A2 Cardbase!! I hope I’ve INSPIRED you today on a few ways to combine your Old and New Products!! This Encouragement Card is sure to bring a DMILE to the recipients Face and I also LOVE that it fits both a Masculine or Feminine Design so you could send it to ANYONE on your List!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! 
I hope you have a FABULOUS Week!! 

Larissa Heskett ❤️



No comments: