Translate

Thursday, August 12, 2021

Print Background Take 2 with a Flower Duo Card

Hello Crafty Friends!!! 

It is Nora here from A Creative Touch with another card created with a gel plate background.


I created my torn background piece with a gel plate, some Oxide ink and the Falling Leaves Stencil.


I die cut this background using the Pinked Slimline Dies and then tore one of the edges. I added some green twine and adhered this on top of a white, top folding, A2 card base.

Next I stamped and die cut flowers and leaves using the Flower Duo set. I colored in my images using some watercolor markers and a gel pen.


I used foam adhesive to adhere the flowers to the cards and used some Glossy Accents in the center, as well as coated small portions of the leaves.


I stamped a sentiment, also from the Flower Duo set, onto a white cardstock strip and adhered that to the front as shown.


I added some purple crystals that matched the color of the flower centers and my card was finished.

Please stop by again to see some other FABULOUS projects from the CAS-Fridays Design Team. Want to shop? Use my code NORASENTME at the CFS Shop to get an extra 15% off your total order!!



I want to thank you for taking the time to drop by today. Have a FABULOUS day!!



CAS-Fridays Products:












No comments: