Translate

Sunday, June 27, 2021

Just Because!!

Hello Crafty Friends!!

Today I'm showcasing the Chunky Chevron Stencil Bubbly Stencil!! I LOVE these Stencils and ALL of the Possibilities!! 
How FUN are these NEW Designs!!?? So VERSATILE and there are so many ways that you can use them!! 
Here's what I've created for today!!
I Started by Inking the Card Panel with Milled Lavender and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Inks using my TE Blender Brushes!! Then I Sprayed the back side of both of the Stencils with Therm O Web Pixie Spray!! I adhered the Bubbly Stencil on the top part of the Card Panel and Masked off the Stitched Boarder with some Purple Tape and Inked with WoW Embossing Ink!! My Embossing Pad was just reinked so when I sponged over the Stencil I got a lot of extra Ink and it distorted the Circle Pattern a little, but I really LOVE the way that it turned out!! Then I coated the Panel with the WoW Sugared Almond Embossing Glitter!! Then I heat set it using my WoW Dual Speed Embossing Tool!! 
I adhered the Chunky Chevron Stencil over the bottom of the Card Panel and Masked it off with Purple Tape and then Inked over it with a Sponge Dauber with the WoW Embossing Ink!! Then I applied the Pink Sherbert Embossing Glitter!! I heat set it with my WoW Dual Speed Embossing Tool!! I LOVE how STUNNING it looks in the light!! Both Embossing Glitters are FULL of Iridescent Glitter!!

I wanted to add a Sentiment and a SWEET Dragonfly Image!! So I Die Cut a Circle and Stamped and Embossed the "Just Because" Sentiment from the Terrific Flowers Stamp Set!! I Embossed with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! Then I also Embossed the Dragon Fly Image from Everyday Dragonflies Stamp Set using WoW Ultra Shimmer Embossing Powder!! I Colored with Copic Markers C0, C2  & R81 & R85  Then Die Cut the Dragon Fly out using the coordinating Drangonflies Die Set!! I adhered them to the Card Panel and then finished it off by adding some Trinity Stamps Fairy Rocks Rhinestone Embellishments for even more Sparkle!! 
For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEW, Old and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 

SHOP the Retirement SALE and HUGE SALE!! There's LOTS of AMAZING Deals and you're WELCOME to use my CODE to SAVE even MORE!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 


THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!  

Larissa Heskett ðŸ’—


Shop using my LINK HERE!! Then use my CODE at CHECK OUT to SAVE!! 





No comments: