Translate

Friday, May 14, 2021

It Could Be Worse!


Welcome back!  I'm sharing a card today using a Gel Plate background panel that I created in a recent session!  Once I start playing and pulling prints it's really hard to stop!  It's faint but I used the Flowery Background stamp during this Gel Plate session and I love the texture it created!


And it's great to be able to pull them out later when you're not sure how to get started with a new project!  I saw this one and I knew right away what I wanted to do!

I stamped the large part of the sentiment in yellow using the Misti to be sure I'd get a nice solid image and then fussy cut it out and popped it up onto the card.  All that was left to do was stamp the second part of the sentiment in two different colors, trimmed it to a rectangle and popped it up as well!  A few sequins and done!  And fun!


I love this fun This Sucks sentiment set!  Looks like it's out of stock right now, but there are lots of fun and sassy sentiment in the shop and if you love this one you'll love them too!

And I have this for you should you need something from the shop!


Thanks so much and I hope you'll come again soon!







No comments: