Translate

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

A SImple Happy Birthday Card

Happy Wednesday!! Nora here from A Creative Touch on the blog today with a simple birthday card.


I decided that I wanted to use the new Flowery Background stamp and paired it with a sentiment from the Everyday Dragonflies stamp set. 


I stamped the flowers onto a white rectangle with black ink. I then die cut the panel with a rectangle die and mounted it on an A2, top folding, aqua card base.


Originally I searched my stash for some aqua thread to add to my card front but I could not find any. Instead I used some silver thread to make a nest near the middle of the card. 


I then adhered two of three white banners that I die cut using the Pinked Slimline die set. 


On my third banner, I stamped a sentiment from the Everyday Dragonflies set and adhered it over the other two banners using foam adhesive. 


I finished off my card by adding aqua colored gems randomly around my sentiment. 

I hope you like my card today. It is an easy card to reproduce and stock your stash for upcoming birthdays! Remember to use my code NORASENTME to get 15% off your total order. 


I want to thank you for taking the time to stop by today. Have a FABULOUS day!!!









1 comment:

Squirrel said...

I love the simple elegance of this. Not all stamps need to be coloured. Lovely.