Translate

Saturday, December 5, 2020

A Trio of Cards to make you SMILE

Hello everyone!! It is Nora from A Creative Touch with a trio of cards using the soon to be retired Sassy Smiles stamp set with my Pinked Slimline Dies to create my cards. 


I started off by creating two circle stencils using the Pinked Slimline Dies. I die cut the small and large stitched circles out of regular copy paper. 


I often make stencils with my dies as a way to save money. Why buy circle stencils when you can make your own?


I stenciled the circles on each of the cards in a random pattern, using different colored Distress Ink. This card I used three different colors of pink Distress Ink.


I then used the Curtis Stencil over the circles to stencil a pattern over the top of some of the inked circles.


I then stamped my sentiments, two in black ink and one using WOW! Clear Embossing Ink, with WOW! Gold Fine Embossing Powder.


I mounted each of the cards on an A2 card base and then I did some doodling on two of them.


On my card above, I used a white gel pen to doodle on some of the circles on the card, as well as the black sentiment. I then covered the sentiment with some Glossy Accents.


On the card with the gold sentiment, I added a sentiment strip below the embossed sentiment. I added some gold dots on some random circles around the cards.

The Sassy Smiles stamp set is almost gone so get it while you can! You can use my code NORASENTME to get 15% off your shopping total order, including clearance items!


I hope this inspires you to make a trio of your own cards. 

I thank you for taking the time to stop by. Be sure to pop back in this week to see some more amazing projects from the design team. 












No comments: