Translate

Monday, June 1, 2020

A little note to lift your spirits

Hi everyone! Hope you had a good weekend or are still enjoying it. I have some very good news....my latest New Release products have finally arrived!! After the parcel spent a month in San Francisco, it took another month to arrive at my house, so I'm very grateful to the postal service!!

This means I've finally been able to play around with all the new stencils and chipboard pieces, so you'll be seeing them on a lot on my card designs. Just like today's card:




I had a blast creating this design! I was inspired by Jennifer McGuire while catching up on her YouTube videos. I've never thought to stencil over an image, so decided to give it a go. I used the new Bold Flower Stencil over the Full-On Floral Stamp which was heat embossed in the background. I also used the Sweet Friend Fri-dies and Floating Stamp Set for the sentiments. Pop on over to my blog post HERE for all the details.




Hopefully this has given you a few new ideas for using your stencils and you get a chance to craft this coming week. I'll be back here again soon with more projects using the New Release!!

Take care
Shona

No comments: