Translate

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Thinking of You Card to make someone SMILE!!

Hello Crafty Friends!! 

Larissa here today to share a SWEET thinking of You Card!! I'm using one of my FAVORITE Sets Called Nate & Friday along with giving you a SNEAK PEEK of a NEW Set coming NEXT WEEK!! The Sentiment is from that set and I hope you'll join us next week for ALL of the FUN and Inspiration!! 

I started by creating a Patterned Paper Background!! I used some Aged Mahogany and Gathered Twigs Distress Inks to Ink the Edges of the Panel!! Then a added some Black Soot Distress Paint for some texture!! 
Next I Stamped and Embossed the Image using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! I LOVE the extra Texture that the Embossing Gives to the Image!! It really makes it POP!! I added some Tonic Studios Glitter Nuvo Drops to the Heart on his chest and some Black Gel Pen to his Nose, along with some White Gel Pen details for highlights!!
 I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment in WoW Glitter Embossing Powder to coordinate with the Nuvo Glitter Drops I added to the Heart!! I Die Cut a Black Banner and adhered it behind the Sentiment Banner that I inked with the same Aged Mahogany and Gathered Twigs Distress Inks to help tie it all together!! Then I adhered it using 3D Foam Squares!! A Few Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins were added and I added some Tonic Studios Morning Dew Nuvo Drops and Red Glitter Drops to add even more interest!! I LOVE the way it turned out!!

For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEW, Old and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!!  


THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 
Don't forget to join us NEXT Week for the NEW Release!! We'll be sharing LOTS of AMAZING Inspiration plus chances to WIN!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 


No comments: