Translate

Friday, March 1, 2019

So Glad We're Friends!!

Its nearly the weekend!! Well, its actually very early Saturday morning for me but for the rest of the world, the weekend is very close indeed! We have a lot going on over the next few days but I'm really hoping I can squeeze in some card making at some stage. I really wish we had a repeat of our first rainy day in 8 weeks last Sunday but the forecast is for sun, sun and more sun for the next two weeks. I find it very hard to craft during the day when its sunny, feel like I should be outside doing something!!

I've got a 'peachy-keen' card to share with you today. I haven't made something with a monochromatic colour scheme for ages. It wasn't intended to be like this but just developed into a love of peachiness. Probably because I have two very large Golden Queen peach trees that are overloaded with fruit and I'm out there all the time looking for my next ripe snack. I've got peaches on the brain:


I couldn't believe how perfectly the 'Heart Board Fri-dies' fitted with the 'Heart to Heart Background Stamp'. I wonder if Michele (the owner of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps) had this in mind when she designed them?? I love that you can make out the metallic shimmer of the Altenew Golden Peach Metallic Embossing Powder around the middle of the die-cut hearts. And speaking of Altenew, their 'Peach Perfect' ink was literally perfect for one of my favourite sentiments from the 'Bushy Tailed' stamp set.To find out how I put this all together, pop over to my blog HERE.


Thanks so much for stopping by and I really hope the weekend arrives for you sooner rather than later!

Take care
Shona 

 



 

No comments: