Translate

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Oh be still my Heart Valentine's Day Shaker Card!!


HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 
Larissa here today with a SWEET Valentin'es Day Shaker Card!! 
I CAN'T believe how FAST the time is flying is by, January is almost over already!! Which means Valentine's day is coming soon!! This Lil' Shaker will make someone SPECIAL Smile!! 
I LOVE the Heart to Heart Stamp as there are SO MANY ways to use it!! My FAVORITE is with some BEAUTIFUL Glitter Embossing Powder!! SWOON!! 

 I used the Puffy Heart Love Stamp Set to create the inside of my Shaker Element!! Then I created a Scalloped Frame for the Shaker Window!! I added LOTS of Pretty Sequins and Confetti to make it even MORE FUN!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! I hope I've given you some Ideas for those Valentine's Day Cards you might need to make!! 
P.S I'm en-route to Pheonix for Creativation!! SQUEAL!! My FIRST time going!! If you're going to be there I'd LOVE to meet you!! Stop be the Therm O Web booth as I'll be teaching there!! 
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 
LARISSA   =)


  



No comments: