Translate

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Unleash Your Inner Sparkle!!

Hi everyone!! Thanks so much for stopping by the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog today. I hope your weeks going really well and you've managed to squeeze in some crafting time somewhere!!

I've got a card to share with you today using the new Be A Unicorn stamp set and Unicorn Fri-die: 

 
I love this unicorn so much, its so beautifully drawn and the die cuts it out just right!!

I started off by stamping the unicorn 3x with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on some Strathmore Bristol Smooth cardstock. I then used my Altenew Artist Markers to colour them all in. Once I had finished I cut them out with the matching die and added foam tape to the back of them.

To create a bit of sparkle on my card I simply cut a strip of silver glitter paper and adhered to the card front with the unicorns popped on top. The sentiment from the same set was heat embossed in silver, fussy cut out and put on a double layer of foam tape so it sat above the unicorns. I also glued on some co-ordinating sequins from Neat and Tangled. And to carry on the 'sparkle' theme I smothered the unicorns with my Wink of Stella pen for lots and lots of shimmer and sparkle in real life!!



If you didn't get a chance to see these during our 'Release Week' or haven't had a chance to do your shopping for the new products yet, don't forget to use my special code to save yourself some money!!

 

Thanks so much for stopping by and I'm sure one of the other 'Girl Fridays' will be wowing you with their project here tomorrow!!

Take care
Shona

 

No comments: