Hello lovelies! It's Clair and today I wanted to share an easy way to make last minute cards, without too much time, effort or mess! I am forever in need of little cards to send to friends or add to pretty parcels!
Stamps: Be A Unicorn
You can make these in a few minutes and it's easy to 'batch make' the bases (so all that's needed later on is the sentiment.) Use different colours and/or sentiments to vary the look!
1. First, section off an area of the card base with a little bit of washi (choose one that isn't too sticky.) You'll see that I have added an extra bit of washi to the top of the card, so that I don't accidentally blend onto the back.
2. Blend the inks (I've used two of my favourites) to create the section of colour. Different colours suit different sentiments, so mix it up a little!
3. Carefully remove the washi to reveal the inked section. Throw that washi away. Don't be tempted to re-use it - it will only transfer unwanted ink onto the next project!
4. To add the sentiment, fix the card base into a stamping platform, then decide on the placement of the sentiment.
5. Ink the sentiment stamp and stamp firmly onto the card base. Repeat if needed to create a nice, crisp finish.
6. To finish off the card, add some small enamel dots in a similar (or contrasting colour.) And that's it!