Translate

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Just Dance!

Happy Wednesday!

Shona has an absolutely delightful card for us today!
She used our new Tutu (it will be back in stock in about a week!) with Bubble Box Fri-Dies and Full On Floral stamps. And she added a little sparkle from our special Sistahood Sparkle sequin mix!


That little ballerina looks darling fussy cut and floating above the cute sentiment.
I love how she die cut the Bubble Box shape from the Full On Floral background. It looks awesome AND I'll bet she has a pretty cool label shape to use on another project when she's ready :)

Here's what Shona said about her creative process
"I sandwiched a piece of white, sparkly, slightly see-thru ribbon between two pieces of cardstock so the ballerina looks like she is floating in mid-air. I used two corners of the Full on Floral stamp to stamp the edges of the die, masking off the rest of the area with a piece of CS and alternating the corners. To add some interest I used drops of Nuvo Crystal Drops in White on the middle of all the flowers."  

I hope you find some time to get your ink on today :)



4 comments:

Craftychris said...

Ooh this is sloop pretty! xxx

Craftychris said...

I meant soooo pretty! Silly me! xxx

JAS424 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
San said...

I'm thrilled that this stamp set Tutu will once again be in stock soon. Will there be dies for this set? Seems like so many folks are cutting them out, plus using a popped up cut out of the tutu. The card you presented today is very, very lovely. Thank you.