Translate

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

You Can't Have a Glitzy Rainbow Without A Little Gel


Hi all!  I'm sharing with you a glitzy rainbow today!  I just love the Duo's Stamp/Die Combos!  Today I used the Raindrops Duo Stamp Set along with the Scattered Showers Stencil with a bit of glitz!


I started with a mini slimline panel and sprayed the stencil with Pixie Spray to keep it in place.


I chose three colors knowing that as they blended I'd have 5... the yellow and pink would make orange and the pink and blue would make purple!  So if you don't have all of the colors in the rainbow... you can still create a rainbow!


So pretty, right??


Nothing a little Glitz Glitter Gel can't make even better!  I love the Iridescent because it allows the colors beneath it to show through...


While the background dried, I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set onto a strip of Copic friendly paper and colored in the blocked Rainbow word.  I matted it with black.


One of the pinked circles from the Pinked Slimline die set was perfect cut in white glitter paper as an embellishment underneath the sentiment strip!  A few sequins and I was done!

Thanks so much for stopping and hope you'll come again soon for more CAS-ual Fridays inspiration!







No comments: