Translate

Sunday, July 11, 2021

Thinking of You Makes my Heart.......

Hello Crafty Friends!!

Today I'm showcasing this SWEET "Thinking of You Makes my Heart...Smile" Card!! I'm using the NEW Swirls Stencil along with the Everyday Dragonflies Stamp Set and the Sassy Smiles Duo Stamp Set!! 
I Started by Spraying the back side of the Swirls Stencil with Pixie Spray and then adhered it over a Grey Brick Patterned Paper Card Panel and and Inked with Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide Ink!! I LOVE the way it resembles the flight path of the Dragon Flight!!  
I wanted to add a Sentiment and a SWEET Dragonfly Image in the center of the Swirls Stencil Designs!! So I Embossed the Dragon Fly Image from Everyday Dragonflies Stamp Set using WoW Ultra Shimmer Embossing Powder!! I Colored with Copic Markers C0, C2  & R81 & R85!! Then Die Cut the Dragon Fly out using the coordinating Drangonflies Die Set!! Then I Stamped and Embossed the Sentient using the Sassy Smiles Duo Stamp Set and Embossing with the same WoW Ultra Shimmer Embossing Powder!!
For the Inside of the Card to finish off the Sentiment, I Stamped the "Smile" Sentiment!! I Stamped with Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide Ink and then Embossed with WoW Ultra Shimmer Embossing Powder!! Then I also Stamped and Embossed the Tiny Heart Also included in the Set with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Ultra Shimmer Embossing Powder!! I LOVE how the Iridescent Sparkle carries into the inside of the card and keeps everything cohesive and SPARKLY!! It REALLY does make me SMILE!! 
 I adhered the Dragonfly to the Card Panel with a thin strip of Foam Adhesive to flip up the Dragonflies Wings!! Then finished off the design by adding some Trinity Stamps Fairy Rocks Rhinestone Embellishments for even more Iridescent Sparkle!! SWOON!! This Card is Simple in its Design, but it sure does pack a PUNCH and I KNOW it'll make the Recipient SMILE!! 

For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEW, Old and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 

SHOP the Retirement SALE and HUGE SALE!! There's LOTS of AMAZING Deals and you're WELCOME to use my CODE to SAVE even MORE!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 


THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!  

Larissa Heskett ðŸ’—


Shop using my LINK HERE!! Then use my CODE at CHECK OUT to SAVE!! 


No comments: