Translate

Saturday, April 10, 2021

Birthday Bunny



Hello, it's Michelle here today sharing a  birthday card I made using the Somebunny and Shenanigans Stamp sets.  For some reason I love adding pink clouds when I use this cute bunny.  





I started by stamping the bunny and sentiments out using my MISTI.


Next I wanted to add some pink clouds so I drew a line of clouds on some paper and cut it out to make a quick stencil.  I sponged some Be Mine CP Ink using a blender brush.


I die cut the bunny and balloon using the coordinating Bunny Dies and colored in using alcohol markers.  I adhered them using some liquid glue.  I could have masked my stamped image when stenciling the clouds but I was feeling lazy!



I hope you like my birthday card and I have inspired you!
Don't forget you can use my special discount code below for a 15% discount in the shop.
There is a huge retirement sale going on too and you can use my code on top of the already discounted prices.  Happy shopping!













No comments: