Translate

Monday, April 12, 2021

Just Because WoW Glitter Embossed Background using Stencils!!

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

Larissa here today showcasing the NEW Chunky Chevron Stencil Bubbly Stencil!! 
Here's what I've created for today!!
LOVE these Stencils and ALL of the Possibilities!! 
Here's a Close up look at the NEW Stencils, just in case you've missed them!!


How FUN are these NEW Designs!!?? So VERSATILE and there are so many ways that you can use them!! 
I Started by Inking the Card Panel with Milled Lavender and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Inks using my TE Blender Brushes!! Then I Sprayed the back side of both of the Stencils with Therm O Web Pixie Spray!! I adhered the Bubbly Stencil on the top part of the Card Panel and Masked off the Stitched Boarder with some Purple Tape and Inked with WoW Embossing Ink!! My Embossing Pad was just reinked so when I sponged over the Stencil I got a lot of extra Ink and it distorted the Circle Pattern a little, but I really LOVE the way that it turned out!! Then I coated the Panel with the WoW Sugared Almond Embossing Glitter!! Then I heat set it using my WoW Dual Speed Embossing Tool!!
I adhered the Chunky Chevron Stencil over the bottom of the Card Panel and Masked it off with Purple Tape and then Inked over it with a Sponge Dauber with the WoW Embossing Ink!! Then I applied the Pink Sherbert Embossing Glitter!! I heat set it with my WoW Dual Speed Embossing Tool!! I LOVE how STUNNING it looks in the light!! Both Embossing Glitters are FULL of Iridescent Glitter!! 
I Die Cut a Circle from some White Cardstock and then Stamped the Sentiment "Just Because" from the Terrific Flowers Stamp Set!! I Stamped with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossed with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! I Heat Set it and then Adhered it to the Embossed Glitter Circle with some Ultra Bond Adhesive!! I adhered it to the Card Panel with some Foam Tape!! 
LOVE the way it turned out and I hope it gives you some Ideas on ways to use the NEW Stencils!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! 
Have a FABULOUS Weekend!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA 💗


No comments: