Translate

Thursday, January 21, 2021

One Panel, Three Cards

Happy Thursday!! Nora here from A Creative Touch with THREE cards I created from one stamped panel. I have never used this technique before, though I  have seen many designers use this method. One of my goals in 2021 was to use some new card techniques so I decided to try it for this post.


I started off by stamping a panel using the leaf stamp from the Pretty Posies stamp set and white cardstock.


I first randomly stamped the back of the leaf stamp with Catherine Pooler Midnight Ink around the card front. I will say that the black ink stained my stamp beyond help. However, I only had to stamp the image once each time.


Next I used Wow! Clear Embossing Ink and heat embossed the Pretty Posies leaf with 
Opaque White Embossing Powder. 


To complete the panel, I used the new Bubbly Stencil to blend red bubbles over the entire front of the card, overlapping some of the leaves.


When the panel was finished, I cut it up into three separate pieces.


The first piece of the stamped panel I mounted onto a red, A2 card base. I then used a score board to score some lines around the cut strip.


Next I die cut the hello out of black cardstock using the Sweet Friend Fri-Dies. I adhered it to the front of the card and used Glossy Accents over the top of it.

The second piece of the stamped panel I layered over some pattern paper and red banners that I die cut using the Pinked Slimline Dies.  I then adhered these to a black, A2 card base.


I stamped a sentiment onto a white piece of cardstock using Pretty Posies and adhered the strip over the stamped panel with foam adhesive. The last step for this card was to glue a trio of black crystals around the sentiment strip.


The last card I took the remaining stamped panel and a black piece of cardstock, adhering it onto a white, A2 card front.


I then adhered a red scrap across the front as shown. 


I die cut a friend sentiment using the Sweet Friend Fri-dies and adhered it over the red strip. I added a foam heart for the tittle of the i. My last step was to cover the whole sentiment in Diamond Stickles.

This was a lot of fun and I know I will be using this method for card making again. What a fabulous way to build up your card stash.

There are some great products still left in the clearance section and some FUN new stamps/dies/stencils in the NEW section. Please use my code NORASENTME to get an extra 15% off your total order!!!


I wanted to thank you for taking the time to stop by today. Please be sure to stop by again for more fabulous designs by the Design Team.











1 comment:

Barb Ghig said...

Three really beautiful cards, Nora!