Translate

Saturday, January 23, 2021

A Blended and Foiled Background With Minc Reactive Mist Spray



Welcome!  I have some more foil goodness for you today!  This time I'm using some Minc Reactive Mist Spray!


I started by blending some Distress Oxides onto a panel of white cardstock.  Then I sprayed some of the Reactive Mist Spray onto the panel.  Mine came out in big droplets and I set it aside to dry.


While the spray was drying, I stamped that beautiful large dragonfly from the Everyday Dragonflies stamp set onto white cardstock using Wow Embossing Ink.  I heat embossed it in gold and cut it out using the coordinating die.  Then I used some pretty gel pens in hot pink, orange and gold to color in some of the areas.  Then I stamped my sentiment onto a strip using Catherine Pooler Inks.


When my panel was dry, I placed a sheet of Gold Shattered Glass foil over it and ran it through my Minc machine.  I think because my splatters were so thick possibly it wasn't completely dry which made the splatters stretch a little... but that was fine with me!  It maybe wasn't what I planned, but I love it all the same!

I layered the foiled panel onto a hot pink panel and those onto a gold cardstock panel.


Finaly, I popped the dragonfly and sentiment up onto the background and done!

Thanks so much for stopping!  I hope you enjoyed it and if you see something you must have, I have this for you:




Come back soon for more CAS-ual Fridays Stamps inspiration!





No comments: