Translate

Monday, September 7, 2020

Thinking of you with Pretty Posies


Hello everyone!! Nora here from A Creative Touch with a fall card using ink blending. 

Once again I used my FAVORITE leaf from the Pretty Posies stamp set. I love to see how many cards I can make from the same stamp set and I decided that I wanted to create a fall card this month. 



I started off this card by stamping the leaf from Pretty Posies with Wow! Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Ink and using Wow! Opaque Super Fine White embossing powder to heat emboss the leaves onto 
white cardstock.


Next I used Distress Ink to blend red, orange and two different yellows onto the card front. 

I die cut the card front using a rectangle die and wrapped a piece of red twine around the card panel. I adhered the card front onto an A2, top folding card base. 



I then stamped and heat embossed the leaf using Wow! Gold Rich Pale Superfine embossing powder. 


I used the coordinating Posies Fri-Dies to die cut the leaf.


I blended the same red and orange Distress Ink that I used on the background on these die cut leaves.


I adhered the leaves underneath the red twine, using foam adhesive.


My final step was to stamp and heat emboss the sentiment, also from Pretty Posies, onto a white cardstock strip. I adhered it onto the card front, overlapping the white background.


This card took no time at all and I LOVE how it came out!!!

Here are the supplies that I used on today's card:


Don't forget to use my code, NORASENTME when shopping at CAS-ual Fridays for 15% off 
your total order!!


I thank you for taking the time to stop by. Please be sure to pop in again for more inspiration from the FABULOUS design team!!!



1 comment:

SmilynStef said...

those leaves are so lovely ... beautiful card