Translate

Monday, July 6, 2020

Pattern Inspiration

Hi everyone!! It is Nora here from A Creative Touch with two cards inspired by some patterns that I found on Pinterest. Here is the link to my board: Patterns
I have been obsessed with different patterns created by flowers and leaves for fabric 
and graphic design. I thought it would be fun to makes some cards using them as inspiration.

My first card I used Peaceful Garden stamp set and Distress Oxide Inks to create the 
background pattern.


I stamped the flowers first by turning them upside down.


When the pattern was finished, I layered yellow cardstock frame over the top, added some leaves from die cut from using the Garden Fri-dies and a sentiment from Peaceful Gardens.


I finished the card off with some red sequins.


My next card was inspired by leaves. The leaf stamp from Pretty Posies was perfect for my idea.


I began the card by stamping the Oxide inks with THE BACK of the leaf stamp. 


I then stamped the leaves over the colors with black ink. I layered the panel over an A2 card base, wrapping a piece of jute around the bottom third. 


I masked and stamped the sentiment from Pretty Posies with black ink and then die cut it using a circle die. 


I then layered the sentiment circle using foam adhesive over two die cuts of orange and blue 
die cut circles.


My last step was to adhere gems around the sentiment circle. 

I hope my card inspires you to look at your stamps and see what patterns you can create with your stamps.

Want to go on a shopping spree? Use my code NORASENTME to get 15% off your total order at the CAS-Fridays Store!!



I want to thank you for taking the time to stop by. Be sure to stop by this week to see some fabulous creations from the design team!!


Stamps and dies used for my projects.






No comments: