Translate

Monday, August 5, 2019

Unleash You Inner Sparkle Elegant Stenciled Background Card!!


Hello Crafty Friends!! 
Larissa here today to share an Elegant Stenciled Background Card using Gold Glitz Glitter Gel and Pure Gold Metallix Gel to create my own custom Color for the Modern Petals Stenciled Background!! 
I just LOVE the way it looks in real life!! 
To Start I sprayed the back of the Modern Petals Stencil with some Therm O Web Pixie Spray!! I LOVE using this with my stencils as I get the PERFECT stenciled impression every time!! Then I mixed together some Gold Glitz Glitter Gel by Gina K Designs and some Therm O Web Pure Gold Metallix Gel to create my own custom color and applied it to my Stencil Pal and stenciled my Design onto my Cardstock Panel!! I sat it aside to dry and then Die Cut a Thin Black Frame to make my design POP!! 
I Stamped and Embossed the Unicorn Image from the Be a Unicorn Stamp Set and then Die Cut the Image out using the coordinating Unicorn Fri-Die!! I used Copic Markers to color the Image in (N8, N6, N4, N2, N0 and R20)!! Added some Tonic Studios Glitter Pen and Morning Dew Nuvo Drops to the Horn, Hooves and added a Star Gem!! I used Distress Oxide Ink in Tumbled Glass and Cracked Pistachio to add some color to my Background!! Then I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment using Versa Fine Black Onix Ink and some Gobi WoW Glitter Embossing Powder!! It's a clear Embossing Powder with just a hint of Gold Glitter that ties the whole design together nicely!! A few Gold Jewels finishes off the entire design!! I think this card could be used for many occasions and is SURE to make someone's Day alittle Brighter!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you'll give Stenciling a try with Glitz Glitter and Metallix Gels for your Stenciled Backgrounds!! Play around with mixing your gels together to create your own Colors!! I ASSURE you, you'll LOVE it too!! 
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

LARISSA   =) 

 Use my discount code LARISSASENTME, to save 15% off on all of the goodies in the 
CFS Shop!!




No comments: