Translate

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Double Stenciling to create your own Patterns!!

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 
Larissa here today to share a FUN Stenciled Background that I Foiled for a PUNCH of Shine, then I replaced the Stencil and used Distress Oxide Inks in Tumbled Glass, Shaded Lilac and Spun Sugar to Ink the stencil again!! I LOVE how VERSATILE Stencils are and I'm always trying to use them in other ways for my Projects!! 

I started by placing the Bold Trellis Stencil over my Cardbase that I sprayed with Pixie Spray!! I also used alittle Purple Tape just to make sure it stayed in place!! Then I applied a thin coat of the Deco FOil Transfer Gel using my Stencil Pal!! Then I removed the Purple Tape and the Stencil and set it aside to Dry!! 

Once it was Dry I placed the Rainbow Shattered Deco Foil over the Transfer Gel and ran it through the Laminating Machine!! Remove the Foil backing Sheet and SWOON!! Not only is there dimension, but there is some BEAUTIFUL Shine!! 

I then realigned the Pattern and Replaced the Bold Trellis Stencil over my Cardbase and Inked the Design again using Distress Oxide Inks in Tumbled Glass, Shaded Lilac and Spun Sugar to Ink the stencil again!! I LOVE that you can layer the Design and it adds SO MUCH dimension by using different mediums together!! 

I finished my Card Design with the sentiment "You Are" that I Stamped and Embossed from the Bomb Diggity Stamp Set!! Then I adhered the Circle Die Cuts together one on top of the other Inking the Top one with Shaded Lilac and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink for an Ombre` look to tie in with the Inking on the Cardbase!! I added some Large Iridescent Jewels to the center of all of the Foiled Flowers and then I adhered the Layered Circle Sentiment to my card using Foam Tape!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you'll give Foiling  and Layered Stenciling a try with your Stencils!! I ASSURE you, you'll LOVE it too!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

LARISSA   =) 

 Use my discount code LARISSASENTME, to save 15% off on all of the goodies in the CFS Shop!!

1 comment: