Translate

Friday, June 7, 2019

Negative Foiled Hello Friend Card!!

Hello Crafty Friends!! 
Larissa here today with a FUN Negative Foiled Hello Friend Card!! 

If you saw my last Card, (pictured below) you'll know I used some AWESOME Therm O Web Products to create a Stenciled and Deco Foiled Card!! 
Today I want to share how to use the Negative Foil piece to create another card design!! I LOVE being able to use my scraps/negatives, so let's get started!! 
First cut a piece of Deco Foil Toner Sheets and Foil the Negative Deco Foil onto the toner sheet by running it through the Laminating Machine!! 
Then I cut a piece of Iridescent Deco Foil and ran it through my Laminating Machine again!! 
SWOON!! It fills in the Negative Design BEAUTIFULLY!! The Shine is AMAZING!! Then you'll see I have another Negative Foil Piece so you guessed it SAVE that piece and repeat this same process to create another Card!! I call this the NEVER Ending Card Design, because you can honestly create as many cards as you'd like using this process as you'll ALWAYS end up with a Negative piece!! How AWESOME is that!!?? 
Hello Friend Negative Foiled Card for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps by Larissa Heskett  using Bold Trellis Stencil, Sweet Friend Fri-Dies, Foxy Stamp Set
I added some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters and then I wanted to add some Sparkle and Dimension so I added several coordinating Jewels from the Lucy's Cards Opulence Collection!! 
I LOVE the way it finishes off the Foiled Images!! 

I finished my Card Design with the sentiment I Die Cut 5 of the Hello Die Cuts from the NEW "Sweet Friends" Fri-Die Set!! Then I adhered them together one on top of the other Inking the Top one with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink for an Ombre` look!! I Die Cut a Stitched Circle and Inked in the Center with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and then Stamped and Embossed the Friend Sentiment from the "Foxy" Stamp Set!! I adhered the Circle to my card using Foam Tape!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you'll give Foiling a try with your Stencils!! I ASSURE you, you'll LOVE it too!! Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

LARISSA   =) 

 Use my discount code LARISSASENTME, to save 15% off on all of the goodies in the 
CFS Shop!!

   

No comments: