Translate

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Thinking of You Foxy Friend!!

Hello Crafty Friends!! 
Larissa here today to share an Elegant One Layer Thinking of you Card!! I'm using the BEAUTIFUL Foxy Stamp Set!! I just LOVE the Design of this set!!  
Thinking of You Foxy Friend by Larissa Heskett using Foxy Stamp Set by CAS-ual Fridays Stamps
I wanted to try a play on No-Line coloring with this image!! Isn't it AMAZING!!?? I decided to Stamp and Emboss the Image using Rose Gold Embossing Powder!! I LOVE how BEAUTIFUL it is and think it would look awesome just as an Embossed Image as well if you didn't want to color it!! I however wanted to color it in!! I used E11, E13 and E15 for the Main Fox Color and then used W0, W2 and W5 for the White parts on the Fox!! I used G40, G43, G46 for the Greenery and BV000, BV02 and BV13 for the Flowers!! I also colored around the Images with B0000 just to add some Color to make it POP off the background some!! 
I really LOVE the way it turned out!! 

I added some Yellow Jewels for the Center of the Flowers to add some Dimension and Sparkle!! Then Die Cut a Scalloped Layer from some Copper Metallic Cardstock!! I LOVE the way it makes the Fox Image POP!! I stamped and Embossed the Thinking of You sentiment using the same Rose Gold Embossing Powder on the inside of the Card!! 
Thinking of You Foxy Friend by Larissa Heskett using Foxy Stamp Set by CAS-ual Fridays Stamps

I hope this puts a SMILE on your Face for a HAPPY Week ahead!! Here in Nebraska we're expecting LOTS of Rain and with all of the Flooding, I'm hoping that the rain misses us!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! 
 Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

LARISSA   =)

You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME, to save 15% off on all of the goodies in the CFS Shop!!