Translate

Friday, August 19, 2022

Classy, Bubbly, Drunk


I've got some Bubbly fun for you today!


I started with a background I created with my Gel Press and the Bubbly Stencil.  I added more "bubbles" using the stencil and some gold Glitz Glitter Gel.  While that dried, I diecut a frame for the Champagne Flute from Gold Glitter Paper by using both Champaign dies together and then cut just the center of flute from vellum using the inside die.


Finally I stamped the sentiment onto a banner and popped it up over the top.

That's me for today!  Thanks so much for stopping and hope you'll come again soon.


I have links below to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps products I used today.  Should you choose to purchase using these links I will receive a small compensation at no additional cost to you:




No comments: