Translate

Friday, July 22, 2022

Happy Birthday


Hi all it's Vicki here to today from All I Do Is Stamp.  Today I used a few products that are on sale!  It wasn't intentional, but a win for you if you are interested!

I started with a mini slimline base [3.5x6].  I so enjoy this size!  The fact that it fits into a regular letter size envelope is a major win too! [Especially since postage has gone up again!] I stenciled the back panel with the fun Bubbly Stencil.  I went on to cut out a few flowers using the 4 Petal Die Set, and the leaves and dies from the Flower Duo Set.

My sentiment is from Shenanigans Stamp Set that I heat embossed with some WOW Embossing Powder.  [It looks blotchy in the photo, but IRL you can tell it's embossed.]

Another successful card completed!  Don't forget, my code is good for an additional 15% off your purchase of ANYTHING in the store, including Sale items!



Thanks for stopping by~

ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. Thanks for the support! 

 



No comments: