Translate

Saturday, April 16, 2022

Hello Friend Part 2!


Welcome back!  Today I'm using the 2nd foiled background that I created when I made the one from last time.  You can see that post here if you'd like!  And here's how I made the two backgrounds in case you missed it last time:


Both so different and I love both of them!


The lines from the Flowery Background are pretty fine and when I used the negative sheet on this already colorful background, it was hard to see the flowers, so I decided to heat emboss it in silver.  I didn't try to get a solid impression to stay with a more distressed look.


And I used the pinked circle from the Pinked Slimline set again along with a sentiment using a stamped image and the Friend word die from the Sweet Friend Dies.

That's me for today!  Hope you enjoyed it and come again soon!





No comments: