Translate

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Thinking of You!!



HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

Larissa here today to share this Bright and Cheerful Thinking of You Card using the BEAUTIFUL Flower Duo Stamp Set!!  
Here's what I've created!! 
I Started by Cutting my Card Panel!! Then Inking the top portion of my Panel with Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink!! 
Next I Stamped and Embossed the NEW Flower Duo Stamp Set Images!! I Stamped with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossed with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! Then I used Copic Markers to Color the Images in!! 
I used: Flowers: RV00, RV52 & RV55  N0 & N2 
Greenery: YG61, YG63 & YG67 
Then I Die Cut the Images out using the coordinating Die Set!! I added some White Gel Pen Details for some added Highlights!! 
Next I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment onto my Card Panel using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! I adhered the Images to the Top part of my Card and used a combination of Ultra Bond Liquid Adhesive and Gina K Designs Foam Squares for some variation in dimension!! 
I added some Trinity Stamps Fairy Rocks Rhinestones to finish off the Card Card with a little SPARKLE and I just LOVE the way it turned out!! I paired it with a TE Salt Water Taffy A2 Envelope and it's ready to be Mailed to someone SPECIAL!! 

For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEW, Old and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA ðŸ’—





No comments: