Translate

Friday, March 25, 2022

Just A Note


Made a quick one for you today!  I don't often keep it this simple, but it was actually a lot of fun and I just may be doing it more often!


I started by stamping the music images in an ombre pattern on my Misti using three different shades of the same color of ink and also moved the stamp around and inked up less as I went for a dramatic fade of both color and image.


Next I splattered some blues and white over the top of it.  I layered the stamped panel onto blue and white cardstock and cut the music note from blue glitter cardstock.


I popped the note onto the panel and then stamped that cute little sentiment onto one of the banners from the Pinked Slimline set and popped it up at the bottom.

Easy peasy!  Thanks so much for stopping and hope you'll come again soon!

I've included links below should you feel like shopping and through April 2nd, you can use the code shopwithme to save 20% on any new order!









No comments: