Translate

Monday, March 28, 2022

Late Feel Better Card

Hi all - Vicki here from All I Do Is Stamp. It's time again for another fun card for CAS-ual Fridays.

I have to admit, I am terrible at getting get well cards sent.  My bad too since Michele [the owner of CFS] broke a few ribs and took 9 weeks to recoup!  This is my late get better soon card. Last update I read, Michele is back in the saddle again, and loving her horse!  Yay for you Michele!

I used the awesome Pretty Posies Stamp Set and matching dies to make this card.  The flowers are fun to color, and, I also love them in plain black and white.  I think both work well on this card.  [Apparently Pretty Posies is sold out.  That said, Flower Duo Stamp Set with dies is available!  Since the dies comes with this set, this is a better buy, with very similar images.  It's on sale too!]

That's it for me today.  Remember, you can use my code to save an additional 15% off your purchase, and that does include the Sale items



Thanks for stopping by~

ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. 

 



No comments: